PROFESSIONALIZATION MODULE (IPI)
The professionalization module aims to develop understanding and experience of the professional environment (meeting with professionals and artists, discovery of cultural places and festivals).
- module 1 : regular artistic support (1 week of research per month)
- module 2 : artistic awareness : theatre (1 week), stage presence (1 week), street arts (1 week)
- module 3 : artistic and cultural education in partnership with the Aire-Sur-Adour psychiatric clinic (1 week)
- module 4 : administrative training (1 week)
- module 5 : management training, technical training, light creation (1 week)
- module 6 : professional situation and public presentations : Occitanie performs in Avignon (2 weeks) and individual partnerships
- module 7 : independent work and individual support
Trainees have access to free training (La Grainerie training room), supervised training (4 sessions per week), internships and individualized technical courses (work in small groups and personalized support).
In order to relate the administrative and practical elements of the circus artist’s profession, the administrative modules of the course are correlated with artistic activities (creation of a presentation file with budget, calendar, CV and technical sheet). Individual support is also provided by the training team to help trainees develop their personal projects.
600 hours of training from May to October. The training is organized on a full-time basis, alternating weeks of classes, workshops and periods of internships at festivals.
Next training session from 25 mars 2021
12 people maximum per year
Criteria and method of selection
- completed training in the Ésacto’Lido
- live in Occitania
- fluent French (interventions are in French)
- registred with Pôle Emploi (with, if necessary a visa with a work permit) – possibility to receiving the ASP
Interested by this project ?
Contact Aurélie Vincq – +33(0)5 36 25 22 28 – email@example.com