STAGING TECHNIQUES IN AMATEUR WORKSHOPS
Short course for teacher trainers in amateur circus schools.
This module takes place over 3 days. It is intended for instructors in amateur circus schools.
It is intended for instructors who have a creative mission within the scope of their teaching activities and who wish to discover different staging situations and techniques.
- To discover different staging situations and techniques
- To analyse new proposals and new aesthetic forms
- To question the means of giving a direction to one’s activity, through staging
- To direct and co-ordinate a production in the service of the child
- To lead students to question themselves and develop an artistic eye, transforming their feelings into analysis
- To be a facilitator in a structure eligible for coverage by the reference OPCO (AFDAS, UNIFORMATION…)
- Have a creative mission within the scope of their pedagogical action
- Depending on the prerequisites and the ability to pass on knowledge to the teaching team
- The selection is delegated to the heads of the schools
- Next training session according to demand
PUBLIC & NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
– Instructor in an amateur practice school
– Between 14 and 18 people
- Assessment at the end of the course
Duration: 3 days
300 euros per person
For in-house training, please contact us
Satisfaction rate: 91%.
Are you interested in this scheme?
You can contact Aurélie Vincq: +33(0)5 36 25 22 28 – firstname.lastname@example.org